Friday, March 11, 2011

Rolly Polly

I've been finding Jaeminkins on his tummy most mornings, usually he's managed to roll over from his back to his tummy and then gets agitated as he hasn't quite learnt how to roll back. It's only when he's whimpering, I wake up from my deep slumber and get greeted with great big smiles.

He's too adorable for words. Jaeminkins has also learnt how to give great hugs, he clings his arm around my neck and holds tight as well as grabbing my hair at the same time.

I'm finding that he will quite happily play with his toys for a good 30mins before getting whingy and I usually find him rolled again on his tummy. Such a quick transition, I only managed to film it for the first time as I always kept missing the times when he did it.

Just had to include the series of him eating, Love the facials that come with it. Too funny. He's loving food.

No comments:

Post a Comment