Sunday, April 10, 2011

Mountains weekend

Recently we headed up to the mountains for a mini getaway and to hang out with Jaeminkin's grandparents. We had beautiful weather and just chilled out the entire weekend. I managed to get a break for 4 hours whilst the grandparents took Jaeminkins off my hands.

Loving the boyz in hoods look. How cute are my two boys?

I got up to all those things I'd missed such as reading the paper, checking out hotels on the ipad, go for a walk to Schwarz's bakery for a pretzel. After all that, I soon began wondering where Jaeminkins had been hijacked to. Found him sitting on the deck watching Grandpa doing some landscaping. Just had to post these photos of him chilling out, he's too cute for words.




Had to add his cheeky grin and his king of the mountain outfit before he grew out of it. Can't belive he's 6 and half months already!

Jaeminkins loved chewing on Schwarz's bread. He wasn't a fan of the natural yoghurt but he was a fan of papaya. Grandparents already on the case of spoiling him with tasty tidbits.

Oh and my new favourite from Schwarz is a raspberry ginger tart, yum yum!


No comments:

Post a Comment