Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Stokke chair arrival!

Yay the stokke chair finally arrived from Austria after 4 weeks of wondering where it was and what had happened to it. Whilst Pepe was putting it together, I put together my favourite summer drink of ruby grapefruit and compari. I used the juice of 3 ruby grapefruit, a swig of compari with lots of ice. Yum and sooo refreshing.

We had decided to take advantage of online sales overseas whilst the Australian dollar was strong and Pepe really wanted a Stokke chair for Jaeminkins. I must say I was impressed, it has a small footprint so its not too cramped at the dining table and one advantage is that the child grows with the chair. Happy with our buy online. Now just have to wait for the accessories to come through.


No comments:

Post a Comment