Friday, February 11, 2011

Blowing raspberries

Over the last few days Jaeminkins has learnt to blow raspberries.

Apparently this is the one time that spitting should be encouraged! As around 5 months, babies start blowing spit bubbles  -- or raspberries  -- a skill that helps him learn how to move his mouth, tongue, and lips together, and later be able to form words. 

I think he's already learnt the universal sign for okay. But he was soon back to blowing bubbles and spitting about.

So I've been laughing it up whenever he makes raspberries  -- and even trying to imitate him, I'm hoping in no time, he'll be telling me just how funny I am!

Crossing his arms to sleep? I don't think he was impressed with me as I put him in his cot for a sleep and I think that was he rebelling and then fell asleep. Too cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment