Monday, November 14, 2011

Sculptures by the sea

Attempted Sculptures by the Sea down at Bondi on what was a scorcher of a day (35degrees!) Had good intentions to leave early but the reality is that when you have a bub this is never the case. As Isla was rolling around on the floor and Jaemie had a tendency to crawl over and poke her, I was keeping my eye on them. But this time, Jaemie was trying to feed her a lid and cracking up in laughter and didn't try and poke her but did try and give her a kiss. So cute!!!  After an hour of fussing around, babies were seated in the car seat and we were off.

I thought it wouldn't be as busy on a Monday but I was mistaken. Parking wasn't too bad but the park and walkway was overtaken by school kids, tourists and so was still crazy busy. Lugging the babies was a struggle as well making sure we had food, nappy change and spare clothes for them.

All we could manage was the sculptures around Tamarama Park and Tamarama Beach. The thought of walking to Bondi Beach wasn't even an option, my sis did think it was 2km away and the thought of managing the stairs and walking back to the car wasn't too desirable, so we had to drive over.

Great sculptures this year, I loved the tap and the golf green on the rocks,

Introduced my sis to my fave eatery of Sababa and we managed to feed ourselves with our bubs in our laps. Let's say that Jaemie ended up with bits of parsley and falafel in his hair, a messy affair.




 The water was definitely cold as seen by my sister's expression on her face.




Headed home after our outing and I was feeling immensely tired but Jaemie was still on the go. He's dropping down to one sleep when he's with me but childcare still manages to get him to have 2 sleeps. Have no idea how they manage that.

Guess what time I was in bed by??? 920pm.

Still haven't managed to work out how to use my computer so hence the lack of blogs but I'm getting there.

Til next time

Sababa
82 Hall St, Bondi

No comments:

Post a Comment