Thursday, January 16, 2014

Back to work already?

How fast does a year fly? It's all grinding to a halt and I'm back at work next week. I'm in denial still. It's starting to feel a little more real as I just received my Opal card in the post today.


Hoping that the Opal card will make it easy to pay for travel on public transport as I wasn't really looking forward to lining up on Monday morning to buy a train ticket.

Reading up they offer great perks such as
-free travel after 8 paid journeys in a week
-fares being cheaper than the current single, return, weekly and fortnightly tickets if travelling everyday during the working week
-Sunday $2.50 travel cap

About time Sydney catches on with the ticketing system especially having experienced the public transport system in Singapore recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment